Transcribing Historic Handwriting
Having trouble deciphering pages like this?
Check out the resources and information below for help, and share your tips with fellow volunpeers by emailing the TC team at email@example.com!
External Sites and Resources:
- Ancestry.com: "Tips for Reading Old Handwriting"
- U.S. National Archives: Transcription Tips
- National History Museum, London: Paleography Guide
- Legacy Tree Genealogists: "Five Tips for Deciphering Old Handwriting"
- "Figure Out That Word!" wordmine.info