Current version: 1.82.0
Release date: December 05, 2023
- Updated to the latest version of Drupal 9 (9.5.11) core as well as a number of contributed modules.
- We fixed a regression preventing a number of completed projects and pages from rendering the final transcription.
- We fixed a regression preventing users from reopening a transcription once it has been submitted for review. Users are once again able to reopen their submitted transcriptions before the transcription has been reviewed.
- (internal) Fixed an issue where project owners could not add additional speakers to sound projects.
- (Internal) Fixed an issue where a reporting filter was ignored.
- Fixed a configuration issue with an email server preventing new account confirmations and password reset email from being delivered.
- We fixed a bug that caused the first page of search results to repeat after hitting a maximum results limitation enforced by the software. The Transcription Center now limits pagination to the first 1,000 search results.
- We have added the culturally sensitive information disclaimer to the bottom of the transcription form, making it visible while both viewing as well as transcribing a page.
- Updated Drupal core to version 9.5.10.
- Updated a number of contributed modules.
- (Internal) Fixed a silent error condition on an internal activity report which prevented report generation.
- (Internal) Activated the Book module to begin organizing and documenting system features.
- Previously saved Transcription data, including page status, could be overwritten when a page lock timed out. We have added an additional check when you start transcribing or reviewing a page to ensure you are working with the most up-to-date version.
- The title bar above the transcription and review forms has been updated to more accurately display the current status of the page. When transcribing, the title bar above the form will display as "TRANSCRIPTION FORM". When reviewing, the title bar above the form will display as "REVIEW TRANSCRIPTION".