Current version: 1.78.0
Release date: September 11, 2023
- We fixed a bug that caused the first page of search results to repeat after hitting a maximum results limitation enforced by the software. The Transcription Center now limits pagination to the first 1,000 search results.
- We have added the culturally sensitive information disclaimer to the bottom of the transcription form, making it visible while both viewing as well as transcribing a page.
- Updated Drupal core to version 9.5.10.
- Updated a number of contributed modules.
- (Internal) Fixed a silent error condition on an internal activity report which prevented report generation.
- (Internal) Activated the Book module to begin organizing and documenting system features.
- Previously saved Transcription data, including page status, could be overwritten when a page lock timed out. We have added an additional check when you start transcribing or reviewing a page to ensure you are working with the most up-to-date version.
- The title bar above the transcription and review forms has been updated to more accurately display the current status of the page. When transcribing, the title bar above the form will display as "TRANSCRIPTION FORM". When reviewing, the title bar above the form will display as "REVIEW TRANSCRIPTION".