Viewing page 18 of 304

New York 1 mo 8/68
J Kimball
Estd friend,

As the regular meeting of our Executive Board will not be held for two weeks yet, I will not wait for its direction to reply to thine of 12 mo 28th - as I am quite safe in assuring thee of the sorrow it will occasion with all our members if the state of our finances should compel us to give up the School at Bladensburg.

We are making efforts to obtain renewed 
Sub-Scriptions, and I hope soon
Please note that the language and terminology used in this collection reflects the context and culture of the time of its creation, and may include culturally sensitive information. As an historical document, its contents may be at odds with contemporary views and terminology. The information within this collection does not reflect the views of the Smithsonian Institution, but is available in its original form to facilitate research. For questions or comments regarding sensitive content, access, and use related to this collection, please contact